100% Remote | Sr. Dot Net Programmer – KY – Longterm
Full Legal Name:
** DIRECT STATE CLIENT REQUIREMENT **
Role: Sr. Dot Net Programmer (113230)
Location: Frankfort, KY (Remote)
Duration: Long-term Indefinite Contract
1. Consultant must come to onsite on day 1 to pick up the laptop and accessories.
2. Must provide Visa copy, Recent Client ID Card, LinkedIn URL, and 2 Manager References.
3. Locals or Nearby are given higher priority
4. State client’s experience is an additional advantage.
– This position is for the Business Applications team.
– Applicants who wish to be 100% remote will be considered, but preference will be given to applicants who are local.
– Currently, the team is coming into the office one day per week.
– Additionally, while working remotely, applicants will be RDPing into a desktop computer so they will need their own machines to do so.
– The CLIENT Information & Technology Services Department is seeking a contract resource for the role of Senior Programmer for Statewide Applications.
– The successful candidate will manage and support legacy applications, including the development of new features and defect corrections.
Duties or responsibilities of this classification:
– Develop CLIENT Data Layer and Service Layer to manage transactions between Servers and Clients.
– Participate in the Design, Coding, Testing, and Implementation of various modules using .NET Framework with C# as a programming language.
– Develop business logic.
– Implement Object Oriented Programming System concepts, including inheritance, interfaces, properties, and polymorphism.
– Develop and use Stored Procedures, user-defined functions (UDF), Views, and Triggers.
– Specialization in:
o C# | Razor | ANSI SQL | MVC5 | Visual Studio 2015
o Entity Framework 5.0.0 | MS SQL Server 2008 – 2016
Sr IT Recruiter