API automated testing in Postman
API Test Automation
Mobile Test Automation
SQL (mostly queries)
Test automation experience, Jenkins, Java, Selenium.
UI Test Automation
Worked in an Agile environment
Nice To Have
Performance testing (NOT LOAD TESTING)
Worked in a Behavior-Driven Development (BDD) environment
As part of a cross-functional Agile development team, the Lead Quality Engineer’s primary role is to ensure quality through delivery of test automation best practices. Responsibilities include developing new test automation frameworks using various automation tools, maintaining existing test automation code with a high degree of quality, leveraging strong software design and test automation principles, and using personal ingenuity and creativity to find new ways to test software solutions.The Lead Quality Engineer works hand-in-hand with all members of the Agile team to determine customer and product requirements and their applicability to product code and test code. They also perform manual testing when needed. They must continually partner to openly exchange ideas and opinions, elevate concerns, and follow quality policies and procedures as defined by Fifth Third’s quality governance standards.
Own-Own and be accountable for test strategy, test planning, framework implementation/extension and test execution within the agile team. Code- Implement high-quality, reusable, maintainable test automation code using various automation tools and frameworks. Triage- Efficiently reproduce reported software problems, analyze data, and work with other team members to quickly remove obstacles. Problem Solve- Resolve difficult issues, often times with little information, spanning across multiple applications. Develop and Organize Tests- Create structured, clean, and cohesive test cases for all new features and/or functional changes in the software, organized into repeatable test suites. Document- Ensure testing activities always grow collective team knowledge through strong documentation and notes. Build Expertise- Build a deep understanding of Fifth Third products and services while sharing testing knowledge and best practices with all members of the Agile team. Research-Study emerging test tools, trends, and methodologies that will enhance existing systems and processes.
- 5+ years’ experience in Quality Engineering
- Experience developing automation frameworks from the ground up and developing test suites
- 4 years’ experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience with front-end automated testing in Selenium WebDriver or an equivalent
- Experience with application life cycle management tools such as Jenkins, GIT, VersionOne, Quality Center
- Cloud working in a cloud environment, preferably AWS
- Chaos Testing/Engineering
- Experience in performance testing (NOT LOAD TESTING) using JMeter, Gatling, Dynatrace, or equivalent
- Exposure to accessibility testing
- Worked in a Behavior-Driven Development (BDD) environment
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None