Title : Backend Engineer/ Developer
USC / GC / H4EAD
Location : Remote
Contract to hire : after 1 year
Note : Need to take the assessment for the shortlisting process.
• 3+ years of industry experience building web applications or ETL processes in Python
• 2+ years of industry experience building web applications in Java + Spring/Spring Boot + Hibernate
• 2+ years of industry experience developing systems using MySQL
• Experience with implementing web APIs
• Experience integrating with web APIs
• Computer Science Bachelor’s Degree
• 5+ years of industry experience
- These positions are for the Impus & Integration team for Talec
- Total team of 8 people and they are planning to hire 3 backend engineers
- These candidates will be responsible for doing integration between 3rdparty & US bank
- Running Scrums & agile environment
- Code reviews
- Synchronizing Data which occurs & building API so that 3rdParty can integrate
• Amazon Web Services (AWS) Experience
• Git Version control
• Docker, Docker Compose, Kubernetes
• Responsible for designing, developing, testing, operating, and maintaining integrations between internal and external data sources.
• Plan, implement, validate, and maintain REST APIs handling customer requests.
• Design, develop, deploy and support new and current ETL processes employing industry standards and best practices to enhance loading of data from and into different source and target systems.
• Provide and implement solutions to handle schema change, data security, and data versioning.
Implement and deploy API solutions while demonstrating expertise in a number of areas including cloud computing, API design and development, Public and Private API design and development, cloud messaging, ground-to-cloud connectivity, highly scalable distributed systems. Supports projects and design recommendations that span the entire infrastructure. Contributes to creating strategy and evolvable systems, including guidelines, standards, and policies. Collaborates with business leaders to help define business strategy and align creative information technology systems architecture to su
1 Rossmoor Drive ,Suite 08 Stanley Dr, Monroe, NJ 08831