Position: Business / Data Analyst
Location: Raritan, NJ – 100% Remote
Duration: 12 Months
Client: Johnson & Johnson/Apex System Inc.
Rate: $60Hr. on C2C
DOOM exp is HIGHLY preferred 50% BA 50% User Experience Visualization, creating reports DOMO- new platform, bring knowledge in house Someone with DOMO exp. Consumer J&J
– Digital Space Paid Media Familiar with Paid Media Similar
– Tableau – create reports, pull reports.
Business Side- technical Needs to be 50% if no DOMO exp then tableau exp. Paid Media exp.
- Recognize business problems and recommends/develops reporting solutions in Domo platform
- Work with business users to gather requirements, translate to technical requirements and build front end visualizations to meet business needs
- Designs, analyses, and helps build data pipelines for ingestion into Domo.
- Develops, designs, and optimizes SQL queries.
- Develop strategies for connecting to new data sources
- 5+ years of experience supporting business intelligence systems
- Highly skilled in front end development of analytics dashboards/reports. Preferably experience with building dashboards/visualizations in Domo
- Experience with media data; can prep complex data from multiple sources including ad servers, DSP, and other sources
- Skilled at user experience design
- Expert SQL skills.
- Expertise with at least one of the following database technologies and familiarity with the others: relational, columnar and NoSQL (i.e., MySQL, Oracle, MSSQL, Vertica, MongoDB).
- Understanding of data modeling skills (i.e., conceptual, logical, and physical model design).
- Experience dealing with large data sets.
- Proven experience in effectively partnering with business teams to deliver their goals and outcomes.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to varied and changing requirements.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Work independently and manage engagements with multiple customers.
- Highly skilled and confident communicator, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
Nice to Have
- Experience working with APIs.
- Experience with scripting technologies (Java, Python, R, etc.).
- Experience defining scope and requirements for projects.
- Experience with statistical methodologies.
- Experience with a wide variety of business data (Marketing, Finance, Operations, etc).
- Advanced domain knowledge in one or more industries.
|Candidate Full Name:|
|Current Location/Zip Code:|
|Work Authorization Status :|
|Current Project Status:|
Senior IT Recruiter
Phone: (469) 706-0813
9901 East Valley Ranch Parkway
Suite 3020 Irving, Texas – 75063