DevOps Engineer (Need 9+years Experience) @Newport News, VA (Initially Remote)
Job Title: DevOps Engineer(Need 9+years Experience)
Job Location: Newport News, VA (Initially Remote)
JAVA , JBOSS , ARCHITECTURE , CI/CD , SQL SERVER , TEST DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT , SALESFORCE , DEVELOPMENT , DEVOPS , ANSIBLE , MAVEN , KUBERNETES , ACCESS , NEXUS , AZURE CLOUD , JENKINS , WINDOWS , ORACLE , MONGODB , GIT , PYTHON , DOCKER , INFRASTRUCTURE , POWERSHELL
• Responsible for supporting automated CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins and Ansible, supporting RedHat FUSE and Camel development components
• Monitoring and sys admin of integration environments, coordinated with operations and infrastructure teams.
• Research new technology to improve Ferguson’s current integration technology and architecture.
• Build technical designs that accurately leverage our architecture, using industry standard notation.
• Involved in projects from analysis through implementation to ensure all aspects of the technology plan is accounted for, understood, defined, and executed accurately.
• Provide estimates for work and understand deadlines.
• In addition to the crucial job duties identified, all associates will perform duties as requested by management.
• Participates in associate meetings and communicates any concerns to management.
Associate is expected to operate at the specialist level across the following areas of technical knowledge and skill:
• Programming experience with Java, Python, or PowerShell
• Scripting experience with Jenkins and Ansible
• Experience working with Kubernetes, Docker, JBoss, GIT, Azure Cloud, Chocolatey, Maven, Nexus
• Experience working in both Windows and Linux OS
• Experience with certificate management
• Familiarity with the concepts of CI/CD, Infrastructure as Code, DevOps, Test Driven Development
• Ability to optimally communicate both in writing and verbally.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc.).
• Experience working with databases, MongoDB, Oracle and/or SQL Server.
• Ability to organize and prioritize work.
• Ability to start multi-tasking with multiple pieces of work.
• Ability to optimally work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment
• Knowledge of the software development life-cycle methodologies, processes and procedures.
Comments for Suppliers:
Devops with Development in Infrastructure knowledge
Preferably from Java development background
Java technologies, services (AKS/springboot)
Implementation of SAAS solution (Oracle SCM/Manhattan/Salesforce)
Bhaskar kumar | Senior recruiter
3S Business Corporation
Richmond Avenue | Houston, TX – 77082