EDI Analyst || Quincy MA (initial Remote)
Role: EDI Analyst
Location: Quincy MA (initial Remote)
Tools / Experience:
2. Business Analyst with Healthcare Knowledge
3. Manual and Automation Testing experience
• Extensive Experience in Health Care domain Business Analysis & System Analysis and EDI HIPAA transactions – 834, 837, 270, 271, 835, 820, 276, 277 and 278.
• Good communication, documentation & customer interaction skills.
• Good project management skills.
• Strong knowledge on Testing Lifecycle, Test Management and various test methodologies (including Agile).
• Experience in working with Webservices, REST APIs and Micro services architecture.
• Test Management in JIRA. • Proficient in SQL Secondar.
• Hands-on experience in Automation testing with Selenium(Java), TestNG, Maven, Cucumber framework.
• Experience working with tools – Jenkins, GIT.
• Understand the business requirements of the in-scope projects and perform system analysis. Prepare and review the EDI/API System requirement documents and mapping documents coordinating with the project BAs and development team.
• Review, incorporate feedback from the reviewers, walkthrough and signoff process with the appropriate stakeholders.
• Walkthrough of the EDI/API System requirement documents and mapping document with the Development Team and the Testing Team and provide the necessary clarification.
• Create and Maintain EDI/API implementation Project Plan, co-ordinate with the project stakeholders to drive accomplishment of tasks, identify and manage risks and issues, and provide management support.
• Develop and maintain EDI/API test plan.
• Co-ordinate to ensure coverage and timely availability of valid test data and configurations.
• Co-ordinate and manage offshore testing team.
• Review test cases written by testers for quality, coverage & re-use.
• Review and sign off for test cases & traceability.
• Review and sign off test execution results.
• UAT and SIT testing support
Fax: (201) 604 6123
1260 Centennial Ave, Suite 1A