Fwd: Lead UI Developer in Portland, OR (Remote To start)
Posted 10 months ago
Location: Portland, OR
Duration: Long Term
- The UI team builds user interfaces that will run in responsive websites and hybrid mobile applications.
- The candidate is expected to code, conduct code reviews, and test software as needed, working as part of a global agile team that comprises web application and web services developers.
- Our UI tech stack includes the Angular framework, TypeScript, SCSS, RxJS, Adobe Analytics, and Cordova.
- The candidate should be flexible and a self-motivated team player, committed to delivering on time.
- Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering phases including Design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications.
- Ensuring that technical software development process is followed on the project, familiar with industry best practices for software development.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
Highest degree & Year of completion:
Visa Status (Citizen/ Green Card/ Permanent Resident/H1B):
Notice period to start the project:
Expected Hourly Rate:
Reason looking for a change:
Willing to Relocate (Y/N):
Ramesh || Sr. Technical Recruiter