Required Skills Technical Skills – Big Query, Google Big Query
Technical Skills- Google Big Table, Python
Roles & Responsibilities
• WFH – No post covid
• Experience in transformation of Data Base applications into next generation cloud native platforms on GCP Scripting
• Experience with Python
• Deep experience in cloud computing architecture, technical design, and development
• Choosing right fit of Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models.
• Understanding of full life cycle software development with Agile methodologies.
• Advanced knowledge of unit testing best practices and Continuous Integration processes.
• Ability to effectively learn and use new programming concepts, tools and methodology to support the needs of the business.
• Communicate complex technical choices and tradeoffs in easy to understand, business-friendly language.
• Develop best practices around securing and leveraging cloud services.
• Engage with cloud providers as needed.
• Recommend cost-effective strategies to migrate existing workloads to cloud.
• Balance standardized solution recommendations with business unit requirements.
• Ability to explain constraints, limitations, and best practices to leverage cloud offerings.
• Consistently demonstrate regular, dependable attendance & punctuality
• Experience operating within large programs managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced and date driven environment
• Experience delivering enterprise-minded, holistic solutions within the store systems