Hiring for Senior Java Developer at Atlanta, GA (100% Remote)
Job Title: Senior Java Developer
Location: 100% Remote
Duration: 12+ Months
Performs product design tasks of a low, moderate or high complexity which may require research and analysis
Works independently or collectively on design tasks
Performs system design and specification development
Program logic and flow-charting, testing, debugging and documentation
Specific skill requirements could vary based on the type of development being performed
Provides analysis of problems and recommends solutions
Prepares program specifications and develops coding logic flowcharts in compliance with secure coding standards
May lead discussions with the business and with business analyst
Will work in conjunction with other developers
Works within established procedures and tools to develop, test, and validate security features and code review
Implement and maintain application software while following best practice application security throughout the code life-cycle
- 2+ years’ experience with Functional & Object Oriented Programming and Design.
- 3+ years’ experience of Java.
- Experience with concurrency & multi-threading.
- Experience with Spring Boot, REST principles and methods.
- Experience with Oracle DBA, SQL helpful.
- 2+ years’ experience with Waterfall, Agile, Test Driven Development or related lifecycle methodologies required.
- Knowledge of In Memory Data Grids (IMDG), specifically Coherence, is extremely desired.
- Ability to interpret business requirements.
- Experience with Unix/Linux, Mac.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Full knowledge of common software design patterns.
- Financial services experience is nice to have.
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn are essential.
- Preferred Skills, Education, Experience.
- Experience with real time, high volume transaction systems preferred.
- Experience using Git, Gitflow, Bitbucket and Jira preferred.
- Experience with TDD, BDD, JUnit and other testing libraries preferred.
- Experience with Jenkins and Continuous Integration/Deployment preferred.
Pavan K. Pendyala
SENIOR RECRUITMENT EXECUTIVE
c: 732 515 5423