Role : Node.js Backend Developer
Location: Tampa ,FL ( Initial Remote)
Job Type: contract
Experience & Technical Skills Required:
• Experience in cross-platform development with strong knowledge on Node.js.
• Experience on implementing NFRs but not limited to Performance, Scalability, Availability, Maintainability and Security.
• Good understanding on CICD process.
• Knowledge of Micro services and respective architecture design principles and scalability best practices.
• Experience to work in a Global delivery environment.
• Experience implementing Cloud and or Hybrid Cloud solutions.
• Experience developing APIs against database technologies (MySQL, Postgres).
• Proven experience working with Agile methodologies for delivering software.
• Experience with Open-Source work management tools JIRA, Jenkins, and GitHub.
• Strong background in Logic and Algorithms.
• Perform analysis, design, programming, and implementation on systems and procedures to solve complex business problems.
• Create review technical design documentation.
• Perform periodic code reviews according to programming and development standards and best practice.
• Provide guidance, mentor junior level programmers analysts, Lead and plan.
• Client Support and Consulting Proactive, timely and professional client focused communications