Informatica Developer responsibilities:
· Create Informatica mappings with Oracle database objects to incorporate critical business functionality to load the data into the Salesforce application.
· Create/Use connections to retrieve data from various sources.
· Work with relational databases like Oracle to understand the data and be able to analyze/troubleshoot data issues.
· Actively participate in all phases of SDLC from requirements gathering, architecture design, development, testing, and data migration.
· Provide documented operation and user procedures, when required, and perform supporting training for respective users.
· Provide data flow diagrams describing the solution, when required.
· Document implementation instructions for production and lower-environment deployments.
· Run jobs and facilitate procurement of test data, when needed, in order to test code to satisfaction.
· Be available for occasional off-hours (Eastern time zone) production deployments in order to support dev ops team if questions/issues arise with ETL code.
· Import/export objects using IICS and knowing the impacts of all of the options.
· Troubleshoot and analyze error logs and job results that do not meet the requirements. Communicate effectively and in a timely, respectful, professional manner with all teammates.
Thanks & Regards
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org