Position : Integration Architect (Java/MuleSoft)
Location : Remote (Texas)
Duration : 6+ Month on C2C
MOI : Phone + Skype
Visa : No H1B Visa
Candidate Must be Local from Texas
Minimum (Required): insert specific minimum skills for this Contract Position)
- Experience working in enterprise application integration
- Experience with MuleSoft Product and features
- Good understanding of underlying Mule ESB architecture with experience of server administration and physical deployment (On Cloud, On Premise and Hybrid);
- Good knowledge of with microservices architecture and API Strategy development
- Experience with Anypoint platform set up including identity management, Client management, Roles and access, environment, VPC, DLB, VPC sizing, firewalls, network, cloud concepts
- Hands-on development experience in Mule 4.x including RAML design, REST API design, Flow, Sub flow, message processor, connectors, components, scopes, flow control, error handling, batch processing, Dataweave 2.x, java, custom connector SDK, MUnits
- Deep understanding of Java Design patterns, Anti-Patterns, Best Practices, and concepts on API Gateways, Service registry and discovery, Centralized Configuration, Centralized Logging, Message Tracing
- Skilled with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a solution architecture development. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Works under limited supervision with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
- Performs deep analysis of systems and the interactions and defines the most efficient solutions for the interaction between the systems. goals.
Neeraj Thapa| Technical Recruiter
Anvik Technologies INC.?
Address : 1007 North Orange Street 4th floor #47 Wilmington, Delaware 19801 US Website : www.anviktek.com
Please share your Hotlist at firstname.lastname@example.org