Role: Java Cloud Developer
Experience in Cloud Technologies.
Client- UST / EQUIFAX
Saint Louis, MO (Day 1 onsite)
Some of the expected tasks and responsibilities for this job include scoping technology solutions for customers, working with account leadership, being a technical advisor, and establishing strong relationships that last for the entire duration of the solution cycle.
- Another vital skill is the ability to bridge the gap between technical and non-technical understandings of technology solutions.
· Interface effectively with customers and internal departments such as engineering and operations at the technical level to deliver a solution that serves what our client needs.
· Must have relevant facts and develop and successfully pursue a business case including revenue opportunities, architecture diagrams and capital requirements.
· Communicate directly to technical teams and provide collaboration architecture layout based on solutions’ performance needs.
· BS degree or higher in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding
· Must be 5+ years of overall experience in Java,AWS, Cloud technologies
· Excellent communication skills (written & verbal presentation).
· Must be GCP/AWS exp spent on hands on coding in multiple technologies
· Must have progressed significantly in professional IT roles of increasing responsibility.