Role : INFORMATICA ADMINISTRATOR
Location: New Jersey – NJ (Remote for 3 Month)
Job Type : Contract
Experience : 7 year+
Job Description :
Required Skills Technical Skills- Informatica Administration Domain Skills
Nice to have skills Technical Skills- Domain Skills-
Roles & Responsibilities :
This position is for Informatica administrator role for our Enterprise
Platform. Our team is responsible for Informatica platform and Applications
at Enterprise level.
This role will give oppurtunity to work on setting up new environments and
executing migration projects.
1) Keep the Informatica Platform in healthy state.
2) Perform monitoring and review vital parameters like CPU and Memory
3) Implement/ install hotfix provided by Informatica.
4) Work on Informatica upgrades.
5) Perform failure recovery of Informatica Jobs.
6) Design and implement solutions to bug fixes and business enhancement
7) Lead design discussions and estimations
8) Work with business users to understand requirement.
9) Work with Informatica vendors to resolve platform issues.
10) Join outage calls and provide work arounds and solutions for Informatica
11) Work on Change management, Problem Management, Incident Management.
2 N. Market St., #400, San Jose, CA, 95113