Jr. to Mid-level Data Engineer with MarkLogic or Snowflake – Remote
Skills and Qualifications:
BS / Graduate Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or related field
• MarkLogic or Snowflake experience.
• 3+ years of experience in similar technical roles (ETL, Application Development, Data Science, Big Data, Reporting)
• Exposure and experience with document markups (JSON,XML), document data stores and REST API endpoints for data retrieval and update
• Reasonable background with relational databases and SQL
• Experience building and optimizing data pipelines and data sets
• Experience with cloud technologies and associated purpose. AWS preferred, such S3, EC2, EMR, DynamoDB, Aurora, Athena, Glue, Lambda.
• Ability to analyze data, find patterns, identify issues, and enhance and improve the integrity and quality of data and associated technical processes
• Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management
• Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and scalable data stores / processes
• Experience with data warehouse and associated modeling / design (data mart, dimensions, facts)
• Exposure and familiarity with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc. (Python preferred)
• Experience with Enterprise integration and ETL platforms/IPaaS (SnapLogic, Informatica, SSIS)
• Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Protect and take care of our company and member’s data every day by committing to work within our company ethics and policies
Marvel Infotech, Inc.
Email – :email@example.com
Phone – 732-722-5530
Website – https://www.marvelinfotech.com
MBE – NMSDC – NYNJ