Job Title: Kafka Engineer/developer
Duration: Long term Contract
The role is for a Kafka engineer, with hands on development and not administration. Kafka (Confluent Kafka, MSK) working with Debezium is a MUST
Job Description :
- Expertise in Kafka brokers, zookeepers, Kafka connect, schema registry, KSQL, Rest proxy, Replicator. Both Confluent and Apache Kafka.
- Solid understanding of Kafka architecture, how to save Kafka space.
- Hands on and Working knowledge of Apache Kafka, AWS MSK, Linux/Unix systems.
- Kafka (Confluent Kafka, MSK) working with Debezium
- Use automation tools like provisioning using Docker, Jenkins and GitLab.
- Hands on commands usage of Kafka and all components.
- Ability to perform data related benchmarking, performance analysis and tuning.
- Solid knowledge of monitoring tools and fine-tuning alerts on Splunk, Prometheus, Grafana, Splunk.
- Setting up security on Kafka (Setting different security mechanism in Kafka).
- Manage Kafka users and topics.
- Monitor, prevent and troubleshoot security related issues.
- Good skills in Database Design, Data Integration.
- Good knowledge of big data ecosystem to design and develop capabilities to deliver solutions using CI/CD pipelines
Nice to have
- Skilled experience in writing and troubleshooting Python/PySpark scripts to generate extracts, cleanse, conform and deliver data for consumption.
- Strong working knowledge of the AWS Data analytics eco-system such as AWS Glue, S3, Athena, SQS etc.
- Good understanding of other AWS services such as CloudWatch monitoring, scheduling, and automation services
Shaik Abdul Rahmaan | US IT Recruiter
Supreme Sourcing Skills
Desk: 669-222-2042 Ext: 126