Lead ServiceNow Engineer – Remote
Posted 10 months ago
Role: Lead ServiceNow Engineer – Remote
Length: 12 Months+
Note: MUST HAVE LINKEDIN ACCOUNT
This can be remote working east coast hours 8:30 – 5:30
- Leading a team of 3-7 people (Developers and QA)
- ServiceNow 7+ years of practical experience – Need someone that understands the underpinnings of ServiceNow and coming out of ServiceNow would be ideal.
- Need to have experience implementing new modules, understanding the SN product roadmap, enhancements of existing applications, leading projects and initiatives. They will own the SN stack for Regulatory technology,
- Need to understand the SDLC and work with JIRA and GIT would be great. Need a strong engineer for this role that has the leadership experience as well.
- Experience using robust SDLC processes and controls through-out the delivery process
- Motivated, agile, and able to work independently in a fast-paced team-oriented environment
- Committed to delivering projects on time and overcome obstacles
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with Service Now Integrated Risk Management/GRC module, or other related GRC, are a plus
Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org