Title: AWS EC2/VMC Architect
Who are we looking for?
Experience with 8 to 10 years, looking for a proficient and experienced in AWC EC2 architect that would understand all facets of the landing zones and interdependencies with the on-prem data center
Must have working experience in on-prem DNS, Load balancer, Zones, ECC, 3-tier flow and troubleshooting experience
Must have experience in EC2, ALB, Subnet, Route53, VPC Peering, IPSec VPN, Monitoring,
Troubleshooting experience in latency issues
Strong experience in VMC
Should have knowledge of cloud platform AWS
Experience in IIS and Apache installation, upgrades and troubleshoot.
Identify and apply innovative technologies to update existing architecture
Create and maintain documentation for installations, changes and upgrades.
Coordinate with vendors and support team on problem resolution, design issues and upgrades.
Perform troubleshooting, incident response, and patching in a timely manner.
Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems in timely and accurate manner to improve application performance and functionality.
Develop and implement strategies for migration, consolidation and upgrade of EC2/VMC components.
Evaluate system architecture and make recommendations as required.
Develop and implement standard processes for installation, maintenance and enhancement of EC2/VMC.
- Must be AWS certified architect associate
- Must have working experience in on-prem DNS, Load balancer, Zones, ECC, 3-tier flow and troubleshooting experience
- Must have experience in EC2, ALB, Subnet, Route53, VPC Peering, IPSec VPN, Monitoring
Process / Innovation Skills:
- Should be able to follow industry best processes
- Should be able to bring in ideas to improve productivity and Quality of work
- A focus on high quality deliverables and meeting deadlines.
- Be someone who will bring innovation and ideas to the table
- A collaborative style and a focus on continuous improvement, quality and planning, teamwork, strong communication.
- Should be aggressive in making decisions and managing teams
- Should have very good communication.
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction
- Train and coach members of project groups to ensure effective knowledge management activity.
Sr. US IT Recruiter
InfiCare Technologies| 22375 Broderick Drive #225 Dulles VA 20166 |
(703) 652-1833 Direct |firstname.lastname@example.org
Staffing Services since 2001 MBE Certified