Role: MuleSoft engineer
Location: Boston, MA (Initially remote)
Duration: 12 months
• A college degree in Computer Science or equivalent field
• 5+ years in a senior application development role in design, build and maintain integrations for large enterprises
Required Technical Skills:
• Demonstrated MuleSoft project experience in integration and orchestration capabilities of MuleSoft.
• Solid foundation in web service application development. Preference given to candidates with proven skills using the latest Microsoft Azure offerings including AKS, Azure DevOps, .NET Core, SQL Server, Azure Service Bus, and Cosmos.
• Establish best practices for API Lifecycle and Governance on MuleSoft platform.
• Experience in designing APIs using RAML/OpenAPI and configuring policies in API.
• Deliver and maintain technical specifications, architectural blueprints and requirements of our projects in line with company security and compliance policies
• Strong understanding of application design, infrastructure, development processes, and production support processes.
• Strong knowledge of application tier architectures, including knowledge of web servers, databases, virtualization, storage, load balancers, and firewalls.
• Troubleshooting skills and aptitude with logs and debugging procedures.
LOCATION: Candidates may be located remote, with occasional quarterly travel.Abdul Kareem Md (Harry)
Official Email id : Harry@virtuallabsus.com972-865-4170