100% remote role
need to have good comm skills
2 rounds of interview – 1 st round coding and technical
2nd rd final – behavioral
Linkedin is Must
c2c is fine, any visa is fine too
· Candidates for this role are responsible for the delivery of high-quality applications and provide support within brief time periods for the Bank.
· Driving framework and methodologies to support consistency is critical for this role.
· Attention to detail and an ability to convey relevant information at summary and detailed levels is a key factor to success in this role.
· Requires experience in both waterfall and agile methodologies.
· What you will do as an Android Engineer:
· Create top-notch mobile apps that are fast and stable. ·
· Code and ship complex new mobile features and apps. ·
· Establish and maintain strong partnerships with the business and product owners. ·
· Work with owners and system leads, including Vendor Solutions, to logically design and negotiate solutions and participate in long-term product planning.
· Ensure commitments are met while providing high-quality and cost-effective systems that meet client expectations.
· Adapt digital Agile approach and work with mobile vendors to implement the mobile solution.
· Keep up to date on new technology, standards, protocols, and tools in areas relevant to the rapidly changing digital environment.
· Work with the application support team and external vendors to ensure all applications are supported according to their Service Level Agreements.
· Troubleshoot and fix issues in production and non-production environments.
· Work with server engineers to design API specs.
· Propose and implement process improvements to make our engineering team even better
· Work with product architects and engineers to follow in translating requirements to solution options and recommendations.
· Oversee the backlog of requirements as it goes through the Design phase of the SDLC.
· Drive solution designs inclusive of clear annotations on key components and flows, considerations and options, recommendations, and justifications
· You will be a great fit if you have:
· Atleast 5+ years of experience with strong app development skills and relevant practice in a technology environment
· Experience in native mobile app development on Android; and hands-on experience in Kotlin, Java RX and/or React native code to build front-end web or native application experiences
· Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
· Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
· Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
· Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
· A knack for benchmarking and optimization
· Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
· Familiarity with continuous integration