.Net framework 1.1;GIT;AWS API Gateway – CGEMJP00174942 – San Diego, CA (initially remote
Posted 11 months ago
Role: .Net framework 1.1;GIT;AWS API Gateway
Location: San Diego, CA (initially remote)
Duration: 5+ Months
Requirements:1. 10+ Years of experience working with C# and related Microsoft tech stack.
- 3+ years of experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- 2+ years of experience working with AWS Elastic Kubernetes Service.
- Excellent knowledge in designing and developing micro services using CQRS pattern.
- In depth hands-on knowledge on working with SQL Server.
- Experienced in using design patterns and implement them with C#.
- Experienced in designing and developing micro services using CQRS pattern.
- Experienced in working with AWS EKS and other related AWS services.
- Hands-on experience using Git and related workflows.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experienced working in an agile scrum environment.
Preferences:1. Hands on experience using Confluent Kafka is a plus.