Need Candidate’s LinkedIn URL as well and it’s must from Client’s end
Freddie Mac: https://www.freddiemac.com/
McLean, VA (Day 1 On-Site- Will sit on-site 2 days a week from Day 1)
12 Month Contract
Phone then Video
· PyUnit is just writing unit test case for python program so don’t be too fixated on PyUnit.
· anything above 3 years of experience is good.
· need strong python programmer who has dealt with data and web services.
o need python application developer (deployed on Openshift container platform) with data experience. app runs for 2-3 hours each day with some machine learning algorithms, candidates don’t need to know ML in depth but any exposure here would be an advantage.
· Kubernetes, Jenkins, docker etc are all bonuses.
· need to know how pandas reads data from CI/CD file. not lots of data manipulations.
· top skills: python, docker, Jenkins pipeline.
· if team likes candidate, we will hear decision same day, so end of next week if we have someone interview.
· Python experience in wrangling, processing and analyzing data from databases and APIs.
· Develop REST/JSON based web services using Flask or Fast API.
· Familiarity with these python packages is preferred: Pandas, NumPy, Jupyter, sklearn, pipeline, ONNX, DILL.
· Create docker images and deploy images to Open Shift Container platforms.
· Continuously update software to fix security vulnerabilities.
· Create unit tests using PyUnit.
· Follow software engineering standard methodologies to build modular and sustainable model related services.
· Coordinates with business, model and IT users to resolve production issues.
· Knowledge on different ML algorithms will be preferred.
· BS in Computer Science or any quantitative field.
· 5+ years in python.
· Experience with Pandas and NumPy.
· Docker, OCP, Kubernetes and Jenkins.
· Experience with UNIX shell scripting.