Role: Power BI Developer
Location: 100% Remote (EST)
Need Proper LinkedIn.
• 5 – 8 years of experience in the development of reports using Power BI
• Excellent skills in writing SQL queries
• Create complex formulas and Calculations in Power BI to meet business logic
• Collaborate with project stakeholders and end users to outline and identify design models and goals
• Should have experience working with various data sources in Azure like Data Lake, Blob Storage, Azure Synapse etc.
• Capable of implementing row-level security on data along with an understanding of application security layer models in Power BI.
• Works with Datawarehouse team on data analytics to include, modeling, creating views, validation, creating queries and views and improving on data quality
• Expertise in Data warehousing, Business Intelligence, and data analysis
• Should have experience in DAX language including complex DAX calculations
• Interfacing with business units to gather data feed requirements and ingestion of data feeds into the Power Bi Model.
• Should be able to create Dashboards, KPIs, Visualizations, Drilldown, Drill through and other types of reports.
• Should be very good in performance tuning of complex queries
• Work as an independent contributor offshore.
• Key traits – should be proactive, result-oriented; should take accountability.
• Very good communication skills. Communicate and coordinate with onsite team balancing the workload.
• Hands on experience in developing Power BI reports (Desktop & Web)
35 Journal Square Plaza,
Suite # 1260 Centennial Ave 1A, Piscataway NJ 08854
Email address- email@example.com