Title: QA Automation Engineer – Remote
Duration: Long Term C2C Contract
Client Location: Miami FL
Selenium and Selenium Grid is a must.
• Analyze requirements to prepare approach and test cases for each test initiative
• Design, write and execute repeatable test cases/scripts
• Plan and Perform testing
• Ensure that test case standards are adhered to for all test cases.
• Test Automation
• Think outside the box to develop test automation solutions
• Design and development of an automated testing framework with Selenium
• Participate in meetings with client test team and stakeholders to review project planning, status, and issue discussion
• 7+ years’ experience in the related area with 5 years of experience in Selenium
• Object-Oriented Programming skills
• Experience with Test Planning and Execution
• Understanding of Automation Frameworks
• Ability to work with the team and learn at a rapid pace
• Experience working with Test Management and Defect Tracking tools (ex: ALM, JIRA, and Rational)
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Equivalent with relevant experience
Marvel Infotech, Inc.
Email – :firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone – 732-722-5530
Website – https://www.marvelinfotech.com