RE:: IT Business Analyst || REMOTE || USC/GC Preferred
Posted 11 months ago
Role: IT Business Analyst
Location: Remote(EST zone)
Duration: Long Term Contract
About the role:
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on goal-oriented objectives
- Proven ability to work with remote team on common deliverables
- Manages time and work effectively
- Proven ability to quickly learn processes and understand business conditions / challenges
- Conduct interviews to gather user requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods.
- Identify and establish scope and parameters of requirements analysis on a project-by-project basis to define project impact, outcome criteria, and metrics.
- Work with stakeholders and project team to prioritize collected requirements.
- Research, review, and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements-gathering processes and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes.
- Working with the IT SME and Business SMEs locate and assess the data migration readiness in the following areas.
- Design History File
- Packaging and Labeling
- Global Trade Item Number (GTIN)
- Other data sources as needed.
- Develop data interchange from Windchill to OpenText and specified applications
- Assist in designing the Taxonomy for document storage based on industry best practices and internal customer preferences
- Design OpenText interfaces with PTC Windchill
- Develop extraction and transformation rules and write the necessary code
- Design and develop improved User Interfaces
- Data migration / import assistance — identify where data cleansing is required and communicate to functional business areas
- Requirements gathering and analysis
- Proven 3 – 5 years’ experience in Business Analysis
- Proficient in BPMN, EPC or other process modelling techniques.
- Strong SQL background
- Ability to work effectively in various technical systems such as QMS, DMS, or PLM.
- Experience in Life Sciences / Medical Device companies
- Experience with global regulatory requirements
- Experience or certification: in Document Management, Quality Management and or Product Lifecycle management processes and tools
Education and credentials
- BS or MS degree in business, computer science or information systems and 3-5 years equivalent work experience
Ganesh,Sr Technical Recruiter,