RE: Tomorrow Interview: RPA Support Engineer
Posted 11 months ago
Role: RPA Support Engineer
Location: Houston, TX(100% Remote)
Pay rate: $65/hr on C2C AI
Key Skills: RPA Support, Orchestrator, Run Book, OCR
Note: All Interviews will be Teams Video calls & This is a Support role with work timings – 2 PM EST to 10 PM EST.
Job Description Mandatory Skill / Experience
- Sound experience with RPA platform especially on UiPath.
- Experienced in RPA development and deployment to develop a robot solution using UiPath.
- Expertise in Excel, SQL, robotics screen scrape, OCR and UiPath support tools
- Monitor automated processes to ensure successful execution as per defined schedules
- Monitor Termination / Failure of Bots and take corrective actions
- Restart Bot based on the Handbook / Manual
- Triage or escalate alerts from monitoring applications
- Raise incident for abnormal Termination / Failure & follow up till closure
- Manage multiple Bots based on the processing volumes
- Participate in situation monitoring calls and Patch maintenance routines
- Able to address issues & present solutions at a code walk through and design reviews
- Must have excellent communication skills (Verbal, Written and Presentation)
- Should be ready to work with minimal guidance
Bharghava K | Lead -Talent Acquisition | Cigniti Inc
O: 469-673-3520 | M:646-583-5142 | E : Bharghava.firstname.lastname@example.org
433 E Las Colinas Blvd, # 1240,Irving, TX 75039 USA