Job Title: Senior Security Engineer
Location: Las Vegas, NV (Onsite from day 1) or Dallas, TX or nearby will be remote.
Duration: 6+ Months
Interview Mode: Phone then Skype
Visa: All visa will work except OPT, CPT
Primary Job Responsibilities
The Senior Security Engineer supports the Security Manager in a variety of information security functions within the Information Technology Department.
- Develop and maintain security design and configuration documentation to ensure effective delivery and continual improvement of network solutions.
- Responsible for tracking and ensuring remediation of technical items identified from vulnerability management program, audits, penetration testing, etc.
- Experience working with the following types of security systems; SIEM, IDS/IPS, Next Generation Firewalls, DLP, FIM, SAST, database security, etc.
- Experience working with secure coding standards and tools.
- Assisting in troubleshooting and solving a wide variety of security issues.
- Conduct and attend project meetings to provide security and governance input throughout project lifecycles.
- Research, evaluate and drive next-generation security technologies and concepts to keep security ahead of the curve.
- Continual and daily research on what is happening in the security world – threat levels, new exploits vulnerability research, etc.
- Influence decision-makers in the areas of secure network design, access/authentication controls, IaaS and others.
- Collaborate within IT and other teams to address identified gaps in areas where there are no appropriate or insufficient information security controls or solutions.
- Educate, train and work collaboratively across the development teams on building secure platforms and implementing security best practices.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Must possess a strong team work ethic, with the ability to work with personnel at all levels in all departments.
- Familiar with audit and compliance functions.
- Possess skills in technical writing.
- Highly organized work habits.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Good knowledge of computer terminology.
Bachelor is Degree in Computer Science or 10 years of relevant work history.
CISSP, CISM, CEH, CCNA
This job description is not all-inclusive. The Chief Information Officer may add other duties and responsibilities as necessary.
Raj Komar – Sr Technical Recruiter
Email: Raj@maxeleven.com | w: www.maxeleven.com |
Max Eleven LLC
116 Village Blvd. Suite 200, Princeton, NJ 08540
E verify | SBE Set-Aside Program & MBE Certified