Job Title: Technical Lead/ Analytics Developer
Location: 100% Remote (work hours- 8-5pm CST)
Duration: 12-18 Months
Visa: USC, GC, GC-EAD, H4-EAD, OPT-EAD
Updated LinkedIn Required
· This project is fortify under network segment. 5+ projects in their stream, have PM, BA, technical folks
· Technical role hands on doing analytic development on daily basis
· Someone who has done analytics work in azure cloud
· What is not helpful – Splunk analytic developer/ tableau analytic developer
· Power BI azure public cloud analytics
· Optional: AI services in azure public cloud, core component Kusto Query Language, login analytics is preferrable
· 100% focus is on log analytics network traffic log analytics
· Networking background is optional/ nice to have
· Sentinel products focuses on log data/ security analysis of log data they are loosely tied with this product, not required
· IT/ software development experience needed. Financial experience – NO
Project Overview: Fortify is a cyber security program
Contractor?s Role: The Monitoring and Data Driven Insights Engineer is a key technical resource in support of the Fortify project, providing expert guidance on the Azure Monitor and Azure Log Analytics platform, to implement dashboards from design and implementation through to operational support and/or transition. Partner with current team members to share knowledge and expertise.
This person must have strong organizational skills, and the ability to communicate and manage tasks
? 5-10 years of relevant experience in an Engineering & IT role
? 4+ years of Application Development Experience (Java) at an enterprise level is a strong plus
? 4+ years of Experience with a range of architecture tech stacks including Java app servers, Web Servers, Cloud (PCF, AWS, Google), Kubernetes, TIBCO, mainframe.
? 2+ years working Sentinel (or alternative log analytics tool)
? Experience with synthetic monitoring tools
? Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
? Comprehensive knowledge of design metrics, analytics tools, benchmarking activities and related reporting to identify best practices
? Demonstrated analytic/diagnostic skills
? Work in a matrix environment and partner with virtual teams
? Work independently, multi-task, and take ownership of various parts of an initiative
? Work under pressure, manage to tight deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
? Understand Azure Analytics platform products applied to data visualization and integration best practices.
? Build and deploy Azure Monitor Practice
? Build Log Analytics performance dashboard for infrastructure components
? Setup Azure DevOps pipeline for deployments
? Enable end to end monitoring for clients with Azure Monitor Log Analytics
? Built alerts for Azure Monitor Metrics and Logs
Tasks & responsibilities:
? Serve as Log analytics developer responsible for creating Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) content and dashboards to monitor events and detect potential incidents across the enterprise.
? Provide knowledge of recognizing and onboarding new data sources into Sentinel, analyzing the data for parsing purposes and building dashboards to fulfill stakeholder requirements.
? Document and update the Team’s process and Data Ingestion procedures.
? Improve and develop new content based upon observed security activity
? Recommend product customization for system integration
? Impact the engineering function by influencing decisions through advice, counsel or facilitating services