IBM Filenet Admin
Duration :6+ Months
Experience Needed 8+ years
• IBM FileNet system administrator to manage several P8 environments.
• Expert in Customize ICN Onboard new templates Search documents in FileNet Search UI template
• Expert in CPE Content Platform Engine MicroServices to search view documents from FileNet Graph QL
• Very good Experience in migrating documents from other applications to FileNet o Very good working knowledge in Content Search services
• Very good working knowledge in Enterprise Records Management , Content Collector configuration and is Content Search services.
• Experience in Configuring FileNet on Windows platform
• Experience in customizing and developing IBM FileNet P8 based applications using IBM FileNet P8 5.5.x Content and Process Engine APIs
• Experience with installation, configuration and upgrades of FileNet and IBM Content Navigator
• Experience with the administration of FileNet Content Manager/P8 version 5.2 or higher
• Experience with migration of projects artifact between FileNet environments
• Configuration of P8 platform attributes through use of vendor tools such as enterprise manager. Support development teams in the configuration of object stores, security, and other attributes.
• Good knowledge is Content Search services, Enterprise Records Management, Content Collector configuration
• Migration and implementation of new P8 based applications and enhancements as part of a project team. Must have proven experience migrating software, configuration, and data through various test environments to production.
• Deploy, Administer, Support, and maintain middleware applications on diverse platforms with varying interfaces.
• Coordination and validation of OS, security, and related areas as needed in support of the application environment. Must have experience with MS Windows, MS SQL Service, and Weblogic. Ensures environment meets audit, support, and security standards.
US IT Recruiter
Consulting – Development – Staffing
Desk : 480-944-4341 x 313
San Diego, CA