[Req : ] REMOTE : CLOUD ENGINEER *** NO OPT EAD
Pay Rate: up to $65-68/hr on CTC,1099 and $60/hr on W2 pay MAX
Status: USC/GC preferred, also open to H1B Candidates
Location: Can sit remote as long as they can operate on Eastern time, but would prefer local to Atlanta (So please only send remote if they’re a very good resource)
6-month contract to start, potential to extend and/or convert
One and done interview that will include a tech assessment and shared screen coding exercises
About the Project:
- This person will be working on a platform in the Data Fabric business unit called Ignite Direct Platform. This is a pre-existing analytics platform that runs on GCP
- They are in the process of decommissioning the legacy piece of this platform, which is running on AWS, but this person will be building on the GCP portion of the platform.
- This team is focused on enhancing the GCP portion of the platform by building new tools and services to add to it, so that will be the bulk of this project—designing and building the tools and services to enhance this platform
- They already have a roadmap built out for this project through 2023
Biggest Must Haves:
- Strong Python experience (will be a coding challenge on this during the interview)
- DevOps Experience
– Responsible for analysis, design, coding and testing of new applications or enhancements to existing applications using Python
– 6+ years prior and a good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming with Python and Kubernetes
– Will be part of the GCP Cloud Platform team who is responsible for building Cloud Infrastructure and deploying Cloud Native and 3rd party services for building an Analytics platform.
– You will be working actively on Infrastructure as Code, using CloudFormation, Terraform, or other tools, and use CICD Workflow tools such as Jenkins and GitHub. (Terraform preferred)
– You will be working on microservices and distributed application architecture, such as containers, Kubernetes, and/or serverless technology.
– Strong communication skills are required as the position will interact with business owners.
-BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar discipline.
SUBMITTAL INFO FOR PORTAL
• Legal First Name
• Legal Last Name
• Email Address
• Phone Number
• Personal ID (MM/DD of Birthday)
• Is this person a former Direct Hire employee of Equifax?
• Is this person a former contractor of Equifax?
• Formatted resume with NO CONTACT INFORMATION
• Resource Type (W2 or C2C)
• Name of Vendor/3rd Party Company employing them if they are C2C
• Current Location (Just city and state)
• Pay Rate
• Will this contractor now or in the future require sponsorship to work in the United States?
• Does this person have 2+ years of cloud experience?