Position: Business Analyst (Financial exp)
Exp: 9 years
Location: Oaks,PA (Initial 3 months remote)
Visa: No OPT, CPT and H1 Transfer
Candidates must have strong knowledge in investment management data domains – portfolio holdings, portfolio attributes, indexes, reference data(country, exchange and currency), market data and corporate actions.
- Has working knowledge of security/pricedata vendors such as Bloomberg, Markit, Reuters, IDC
- Must have knowledge of ETL concepts
- Strong understanding of operating Models (Agile & Waterfall)with ability to gather requirements and document BRD/FRD
- Preferred hands on experience on either on Geneva , Investone or Investran accounting system experience.
- Expertise in using MS Office Tool Suite(including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Visio & Excel)
- Implement strategic and technical solutions for problems reported by business and operations team by identifying the root cause.
- Work with solutions team to identify and document business goals and strategies.
- Work with Project/Product owner to define project goals and ensure timely delivery of milestone items
- Create stories appropriate from EPIC or Feature level requirements
- Document requirement using JIRA and Confluence and maintain traceability matrix.
- Understand and document Functional, Technical and non Functional requirements related to system enhancement for none to minimal impact to an existing system
- Create process diagrams, flow diagrams and/or UI mockups for application functional requirements with keeping user experience in focus.
- Create and deliver data mapping documentation for reporting requirements
- Help with Production issues root cause analysis and resolution.
- Create and maintain Product Backlog
- Work with SCRUM Master and development team to coordinate planning of Agile/Scrum sprints for SDLC deliverables
- Provide UAT sign off during each sprint cycle
- Actively communicate all road blocks and/or receive sign off for sprint deliverable from respective stakeholders.
- Help identify process gaps and define enriched processes for better SDLC and IT solutioning.