Requirement on Infrastructure Engineer .
Posted 11 months ago
Role : Infrastructure Engineer
Onsite Position .
Location: Sunnyvale (Preferred). 2nf Preference will be any
Apple locations across the USA.
- The primary function of the infrastructure engineer is to ensure efficient, strategic use of core platforms, services, and technologies which provide foundational technical services to the business as offered by credit unions technology solutions organization.
- This role provides analysis, development, and operational support of servers, storage, virtualization, and networking solutions, including defining, analysing, creating, and supporting new services or solutions, modification and development of new functionality (either as enhancements or as an Green field development within an infrastructure ecosystem), system integration, testing, maintenance, monitoring, and operational oversight of assigned solutions and services, independently or in cooperation with other technology teams, to advance business objectives.
- Technical skills needed:
- Expert Knowledge in following areas / tolls is mandatory.
- Server operating systems including its roles and features
- Win2K8, Win2K12 R2, Windows 2016 and 2019
- Server Hardware
- Dell, HP and IBM servers (Tower, Rack Servers)
- Virtualization technologies
- VMWare 6.7 suite, cloud director
- HP Management tools such as HPSIM
- Patch management tools: Big fix & Ivanti
- Server Monitoring Tools: SOLARWINDs
- Cloud Technologies
- Performance issue
- Active Directory
Priya,SR IT RecruiterMail ID: email@example.comDesk : +1 973-381-5636