RE::SaS Developer::100% REMOTE!!RE::SaS Developer::100% REMOTE!!
Posted 10 months ago
Job Title: SaS Developer
Duration: 6+ months –long term potential
Location: 100% REMOTE!!
Must-Haves (Concepts & Tools):
- 2-7 years
- SAS Base
- SAS Macro
Nice-to-Haves (Concepts & Tools):
- CCAR and/or financial database experience
- FP&A Analytics Team is responsible for the Bank’s stress forecasts (CCAR/ICAAP), Analytics Database, and Capital Profitability Reporting (RoRWA, RoRAC, etc).
- This role is primarily focused on the stress forecasting process and supporting database infrastructure. Our stress forecasting process is built in SAS and SQL programming languages.
- The role is expected to maintain, improve, and build new functionality into the SAS/SQL forecasting engine.
- The analyst will need to build a solid understanding of CCAR requirements and be able to interpret those into a set of programming code in SQL/SAS. Additionally, the role will play a key operational role in executing the CCAR and ICAAP annual stress tests.
Official -(502) 255-2294