Role: Sr. Security Analyst (GCP)
Duration: Long Term
Must have 9+ years of experience
• Conducting Google cloud
• Driving Cloud Transformation clients using Google Cloud Platform
• Build Security tools and processes using Python or Go for critical infrastructure protection, monitoring and remediation.
• Executing on Google Cloud Security engagements during different phases of the lifecycle – assess, design, and implementation.
• Drive enterprise focused Security improvements to Google products and services.
• Implementation of industry leading practices around Cyber risks and Cloud security for clients
• Designing and developing Google Cloud –
• Helping with migration to the Cloud from on-premise environments.
• 3+ years of relevant experience
• At least 1 year of experience in an engineering role designing and supporting Google Cloud
• Experience with Google Cloud Security services such as Cloud Security Command Center, Cloud Armor, SSL Policies, Google Key Management, Event Threat Protection
• Demonstrate an understanding of business processes designs, cloud security risk
• Experience on building Google Identity Solution (G-suite, Cloud Identity) and Integration with various federation tool.
• Contribute to a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel
• Experience with designing the logging and monitoring solution on Google Cloud Platform
• Participate in and actively support mentoring relationships within practice
• BA/BS Degree required. Ideally in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
• Experience with designing the security around Google Kubernetes Engine
• Design and implementation experience with Google Cloud’s Chronicle, Looker and BeyondCorp product offerings
• Process and technology solution implementation experience in at least one of the following domains (e.g. firewall management, SSL/IPSec, security incident and event management (SIEM), data protection (DLP, encryption), user account management (SSO, SAML), and password/key management)
• Knowledge of business process, user provisioning process, and security maintenance process
• Google Cloud Security or Google Cloud Professional Certification