We are in need of a Systems Cloud Engineer to provide expertise in the architecture and operation of centralized computing services, as well as public and hybrid cloud infrastructures to maximize flexibility and productivity for all needs.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Install and maintain Linux /Windows physical and virtual servers and deploy Docker Containers and Kubernetes clusters.
- Configure and secure Apache/Nginx Web servers
- Maintain PostgreSQL, MySQL, and SQL Server Clusters.
- Install, integrate, configure, and support authentication and authorization services, (e.g., Shibboleth, Oauth 2.0, OpenID Connect, LDAP, Active Directory, Grouper, Azure Active Directory etc.).
- Support the WCU Office365, Azure and AWS environments.
- Provide third level support for Help Desk tickets related to systems and infrastructure.
- Participate in the Information Services & Technology (IS&T) change management process
- Submit changes for Systems and Services with documented risk evaluations for approval by the Executive Director and the Senior Leadership Team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/IT, MIS, engineering or closely related technical field AND experience in Virtualization, Operating Systems, Storage and Networking
- Three (3) years of experience in a systems or network administrator role or systems or network engineering role.
- Windows/Linux, Virtualization Experience
- Authentication, Authorization, Identity Services Experience
- Cloud services experience
- Technical support experience