ServiceNow Test Engineer
6+ Months Contract
Required Skills :
ServiceNow Manual and automated Testing
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Testing and debugging skills on ServiceNow platform
- Testing on ServiceNow modules customization
- Testing on ServiceNow instance integrations using REST/SOAP APIs
- End to End Testing of Business workflows
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must have 2-4 years of total work experience with at least 2-4 years’ experience ServiceNow Manual and automated Testing
- Good experience of working with Testing Business Process Management workflows
- Good exposure of scrum based agile methodology. Strong skills in Test Case writing & Testing as per the Acceptance Criteria
- Able to communicate and document all the issues, follow up with Dev team to close the defects.
- Capable of working in a fast paced, dynamic, team-oriented environment.
- Willingness and ability to quickly adapt to new environments and learn new technologies.
- Experience in executing test cases, reporting defects and conducting Defect Triage calls.
- Hands-on experience in API and Selenium automation.
ServiceNow Module Experience:
ITSM, CSM, ITOM, Knowledge Management, Performance Analytic, Problem & Change Management, Service Portal
Sr. IT Recruiter
Siri Info Solutions Inc
(Minority & Women Certified)