Title: React/Node .JS Developer
Work Location: Jacksonville Florida 32246 (REMOTE)
Duration: 08 Months Contract
- Principal IT Developers are responsible for development, programming, coding of the most complex and business critical Information Technology solutions.
- Principal IT Developers lead efforts, oversee work results, providing formal training and serve as a technical resource for other Developers.
- They are also responsible for including IT Controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity, as well as availability of the application and data processed or output by the application.
- In-depth understanding of the systems development life cycle
- Experience with HTML and Frameworks such as; React.JS, Node.JS, Redux, and ExpressJS
- Experience with SOAP, REST web service development
- Expert knowledge with languages such as; Hadoop, Storm, Spark, Kafka, Hive, NFI, Scoop, etc
- Experience with database knowledge in; SQL, MySQL, Oracle DB, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, etc
- Must demonstrate initiative and effective independent decision-making skills
- Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities
- Expert-level ability to communicate highly complex technical information clearly and articulate at all levels and audiences.
- Experience mentoring and/or leading other development staff.
- Expert-level ability to understand overall IT strategy and apply/implement IT strategy in assigned projects/initiatives
- Experience using Agile methodology.
- High critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy
Comments for Suppliers: Please read job description as this is what the manager NEEDS. Healthcare and/or Insurance experience is a plus.