Location: Atlanta, GA – Remote to start/EOY
Duration: 6+ months
Visa:, GC, USC
The ideal candidate should have 8+ years of experience in the following areas:
- In-depth understanding of Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2013 & 2016, 2019, Experienced in Office 365 SharePoint Online and Azure Platforms
- Experience with SharePoint 2016 App Development model using latest SharePoint framework
- Knows how to design SharePoint web parts, user controls, custom solutions, complex workflows etc
- Experience in coding visual web parts, timer jobs, SharePoint solutions, SP features, Event Receivers.
- Knowledge of Microsoft .NET technology stack
- Good understanding of SharePoint Designer, IIS and web config files
- Experience with TFS/GitHub and PowerShell
- SharePoint Central Administration
- Experience with 3rd party controls/add-ons
- Extensive SharePoint development experience utilizing Visual Studio
- Exhibits excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Work with stakeholders to understand the project requirement.
- Converts functional specifications of business requirements into programming specifications.
- Designs, codes, documents and implements high quality SharePoint / .Net solutions.
- Provides timely technical support and problem resolution for customer inquiries.
- Provides comprehensive and accurate work estimates.
Business Development Executive || Max IT Consulting
M: +1 (681) 443-5289
O: +1 (908) 449-3002 Ext 101
25 Oak Tavern Cir Branchburg, New Jersey 08876
Hangout : firstname.lastname@example.org