Title: Sr. SnowFlake Developer
Location: Raleigh, NC/ Remote to start
- 8+ years of experience in designing, developing, documenting, test, and debugging new and existing software systems
- Snowflake SQL Writing SQL queries against Snowflake Developing scripts Unix, Python, etc. to do Extract, Load, and Transform data
- Hands-on experience with Snowflake utilities such as SnowSQL, Snow Pipe, Python, Tasks, Streams, Time travel, OptimizerMetadata Manager, data sharing, and stored procedures.
- In-depth understanding of Data Warehouse/ODS, ETL concept, and modeling structure principles
- Experience in Data warehousing – OLTP, OLAP, Dimensions, Facts, and Data modeling.
- Experience gathering and analyzing system requirements
- Good working knowledge of any ETL tool (Informatica or SSIS)
- Good to have familiarity with data visualization tools (Tableau/Power BI)
- Ability to effectively function in a cross-team environment
- Good to have exposure to AWS / Azure Data ecosystem
Thanks & RegardsIDC Technologies