Role : Middleware Admin
Location : Remote
Duration : Contract
Experience: 6 years
- Good experience in WebSphere ,IBM FileNet (and supporting apps like IPD Ultera)
- Experience in, Apache, tomcat, IIS
- Install, support, maintain and upgrade Middleware AppServer products and services.
- Deploy, Administer, Support, and maintain middleware applications on diverse platforms with varying interfaces.
- Perform product installation, administration, and documentation.
- Experience in deploying web-based applications in a clustering environment.
- Strong experience in maintenance of https web servers/load balancers.
- Maintain and ensure availability and capacity of Middleware AppServer products and services and support client applications in a large and complex environment.
- Diagnose and resolve complex problems in the Middleware AppServer environments.
- Balance hardware, network, software, and architecture issues to arrive at a scalable and maintainable solution that meets client requirements for uptime, performance and functionality
- Excellent ability to develop and implement procedures that support, maintain, and enhance the Middleware AppServer environment.
- Experience with Middleware AppServer performance tuning.
- Experience with SSL Certificate management for Middleware products.
What are the top 3 Must Haves for this role?
- Experience with Middleware products: WebSphere ( Primary ) Tomcat, Apache ( Secondary )
- IIS webservers and Microsoft Windows Server technologies
- Deploy, Administer, Support, and maintain middleware applications
Senior Technical Recruiter
A: 8133 Leesburg Pike,
Suite 220, Vienna, VA 22182
P: (+1) 703 348 4301