Role : ServiceNow Developer
Location : Remote
Duration : Contract
- Conduct Technical Analysis on the ServiceNow applications and modules
- Perform ServiceNow Application Configuration and Development of User Stories and Custom Code for ServiceNow application modules leveraging update sets
- Adhere to Development Best practices
- Create Design documentation as well as create or update ServiceNow code and configuration documentation
- Work closely with ServiceNow functional team to build requested items and tasks using workflows to manage processes from the customer to the fulfillment teams.
- Work with Admin support to resolve support issues within ServiceNow.
- Develop systems integrations and process automation
- Create and configure Notifications, UI pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, Formatters, etc. in ServiceNow
- Create or update ServiceNow reports and dashboards
- Flexibility to work with a variety of personalities and styles
- Team Player
- Must be a self-starter and keen to explore new solutions
- To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technical field or 3+ years of related experience
- ServiceNow System Administrator Certification
- 4+ years ServiceNow development in an enterprise environment including integrations and experience with several applications across ITSM, ITBM, ITOM and HR Case.
- Must be technically savvy and able to design and build applications that meet business goals and objectives
- Proven experience implementing and customizing a web architected, n-tiered enterprise application
- Familiar with Service Oriented architecture and web services integration (SOAP, WSDL, REST)
- Familiar with LDAP, MS Active Directory, ADFS
- Demonstrated skills in data management, solving problems and able to work collaboratively within a team or independently.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Preferred Qualifications: Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- ITIL Foundation Certifications
- ServiceNow System Development Certification
Senior Technical Recruiter
A: 8133 Leesburg Pike,
Suite 220, Vienna, VA 22182
P: (+1) 703 348 4301