• Experience with automated testing tools such as Selenium, Protractor for Angular JS, CodedUI
• Experience working with large datasets (10M+ records)
• Experience performance testing
• Can-do attitude with a demonstrated ability to get things done under minimal supervision.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, product management or relevant field.
• Previous experience as a QA engineer.
• High-level analytical skills.
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
• Critical thinker.
• Ability to project manage.
• Proficient in MS Office software.
• Detail oriented.
• Experience in Scrum or other Agile development practices, methodologies, and tools is preferred.
• Knowledge or experience working withing a HIPAA compliant environment preferred.