Urgent Hiring for C/C++ Developer || Remote
Posted 10 months ago
Role : C/C++ Developer
Location : Remote
Duration : Contract
JD – §
- BS Engineering or SW Engineering or equivalent experience required. MS Engineering is desired.
- 1-3 or more years expertise in software, framework and application development for embedded consumer or automotive products.
- Expertise in C/C++.
- Experience with C#, Java, HTTP, JSON, QT, Flutter, RUST
- Experience with advanced software development environments (IDE, compilers, operating systems, source management tools, CI/CD, and test tools).
- Familiarity with embedded, real-time software with the ability to clearly articulate complex system requirements, and design considerations.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas:
o Satellite receivers
o Consumer or Automotive audio and infotainment products (radio head units, navigation systems, MP3 connectivity, CD players, telematics systems, etc.)
o Digital communications
o Client/server communications (e.g. PC/device)
o protocols BLE, WiFi, CAN, LIN, or Ethernet.
o familiarity with AUTOSTAR standards and methodology.
o Internet Protocol products and technology
o IPC Mechanisms – Sockets, Message Queues, Shared Memory, etc.
o Communication security threat identification and prevention as applicable to automotive clients using SELinux, QNX or AAOS.
- Comfortable working in matrix environment, coordinating activities of multiple teams in multiple sites not under line management control
- Good public speaking and presentation skills.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
- Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in person.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Commitment to “internal client” and customer service principles.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
- Creative writing ability.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.