Title – Azure Lead
Location – 100% remote
We are currently seeking an Azure Solution Architect to assist in the transformation our customer’s current Azure landscape to a DevOps Centric Cloud. Ability to architect solutions to meet business requirements with Azure Services and some operational expertise around Azure is required.
A very good understanding of Azure Services and how they come together to deliver a complete solution is mandatory. Understanding of the Azure DEVOPS integration is also preferred. That understanding will enable the build out of Azure services and the identification, selection and migration of existing workloads to the appropriate Cloud Solution.
Position Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Architect and Design Applications that run on Azure cloud by providing technical expertise and guidance in cloud technologies.
- Work with business units to champion the Azure services available and how they can enable the business to run more efficiently in Azure.
- Shepard migrations from on premise deployments to a public cloud environment.
- Work with a team of Architects and Engineers to develop approaches for Azure cloud services.
- Able to corral and coordinate significant volumes of information and provide insights into both qualitative and quantitative data.
- Provide outputs that can contribute to management of the live services.
- Develops own ideas, or the ideas of others, making all the necessary observations and tests and carrying them through to a full practical demonstration, wherever viable and feasible.
- Develops models and plans for the implementation of the strategy, taking advantage of opportunities to improve business performance.
Knowledge & Experience Required:
- Well versed in cloud constructs primarily from Azure and other providers.
- Proven ability architecting Azure infrastructure and PaaS services (firewall, VMs, Storage Accounts & Managed Disks, Backups, Site Recovery, App Gateways, Load Balancers, Network Security Groups, Active Directory, VNETs, PaaS database offerings, OMS, Data Factory, API Management Service)
- Proven design, planning and implementation experience with all infrastructure components including Storage, Network and Compute technologies.
- Experience with enterprise architectures a plus
- Experience in developing high and low level designs
- Work as part of a team to execute regionally while maintaining a global view.
- An up to date knowledge current technology and IT service management
- A demonstration of keeping abreast of trends in the IT industry
- A proven knowledge of working in a multi partner outsourced environment
- A sound grasp of utility business and partnering and knowledge of the full IT lifecycle will be essential.
- Demonstrates consistent alignment with the core Leadership Qualities, Creates the Future, Consistently Delivers Great Performance, Builds Relationships, Develops Self and Others.
- Keeps overall objectives and strategies in mind, is not unnecessarily deflected by matters of detail.
- Keeps commercial aspects continually in mind when taking actions or making decisions.
- Acquires understanding of the underlying issues in complex problems or situations by correctly relating these to simpler or better understood concepts, models or previous experiences.
- Relevant regulatory and industry standards and good practice.
- Familiar with third party products and services and service level agreements knowledge.
- Agile certification highly desirable.
Experience & Technical Knowledge Desired:
- 5+ years Application Deployment experience including Azure cloud infrastructure management
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Methods and techniques for structured reviews, including reviews of technical diagrams, themes, capabilities, epics and stories during sprints and program increment sessions within a Scaled Agile framework desirable
- Experience with enterprise and solution architecture desirable
- Utility business knowledge of the full IT lifecycle desirable
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Good stakeholder management and influencing skills at project stakeholder level
- Ability to convey conceptual architecture or detailed architecture depending on audience
- Ability to work as part of a team
US IT Recruiter,
Talent Acquisition Dept.
Email Id: email@example.com
Skype: Gautam Verma