Position: Java Microservices Developer
Location: Tampa, FL
Duration: 12+ months
Remote till Covid
Must Have Experience:
Java, Spring, Linux, CI/CD, MicroServices, Spring Boot and DevOps experience is required.
1. Responsible for design, development and maintenance of technology solutions including architecting and implementing solutions requiring integration of multiple platforms and applications across the enterprise as a DevOps Engineer.
2. Reviews, advises and designs standard software and hardware builds, system options, risks, costs versus benefits and impact on the enterprise business process and goals.
3. Develops and documents the framework for integration and implementation for changes to technical standards.
4. Assists in the development of and manages an architecture governance process.
5. Provides technical guidance to project team areas as appropriate.
6. Java, Spring, Linux, CICD, Microservices, Spring Boot and DevOps experience is required.
7. Tracks industry trends and maintains knowledge of new technologies to better serve the enterprise’s architecture needs.
8. Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
9. Typically, has at least 7 years of IT work experience in infrastructure/systems environments performing systems planning, architecture design, engineering (hardware and software) and optimization.
For Quick Submission revert me back with below details…..!!!!
|Total Relevant/IT experience:|
|Name of Bachelor Degree, university, year of passing – (Education):|
|Type Of Degree (Full Time/Part Time):|
|Have you Ever worked with TCS (Y/N)|
|Legal Visa Status & Expiry Date:|
|Which Year you came to USA 1st time and on which Visa:|
Manoj Priyadarshi || Resource Manager
IDC Technologies, Inc.
Hangout : firstname.lastname@example.org