Role- Sr. SAS Programmer
Location-North Chicago, IL Remote till Covid
Major Tasks of Position:
• Understanding of clinical trial objectives, design, endpoints and procedures defined in Protocol and Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP).
• Develop programs that convert raw SAS datasets into standard format and improve existing programs by creating standard programs and macros.
• Collaborate with manager and other programmers through participation in formal and ad-hoc meetings.
• Assist manager through contributions to continuous improvement by developing standard programs and macros that follow CDISC guidelines required for regulatory submissions.
• Independently program CDSIC SDTM, ADaM datasets.
• Map raw data to SDTM (Study data table model) in compliance with CDISC data model standards and create specifications for programming.
• Create ADaM Specifications & datasets from SDTM datasets per CDISC analysis data model standards and SAP.
• Provide validation support to create SDTM+, SDTM and/or ADaM datasets / TLFs & documentation as per the specifications within set timelines
• Program data displays (tables, listings, graphs) for inclusion in documents including publications, statistical reports, clinical study reports, and other regulatory documents, as required.
- Independently develop QC programs to validate peer programmers’ SDTM, ADaM datasets, statistical tables, listings, and graphs
- Demonstrate proficiency of programming skills. Must have exp of ONC and efficacy programming.
• In-depth knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements; i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines
• Strong Base SAS v9.2 or later; SAS-STAT, and SAS Macro experience.
Ability to work on multiple tasks and prioritize tasks.
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving, organizational, time management, interpersonal and communication skills.
• QC experience.
• Early Clinical Leaders / Global Clinical Leaders
• Global Safety Leaders/ Data managers
• Statisticians and Statistical Analysts
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering or related field with minimum 6 years of related experience.
• Required skills: create SDTM datasets from raw data according to CDISC standards; Create ADAM datasets from SDTM datasets according to CDISC analysis data model standards; Independently write, test, run, document, maintain and QC SAS programs and macros to generate SAS datasets, spreadsheets, data listings, tables and graphical displays of clinical trials data;
• Prior experience working with Data Management on edit checks etc is preferred Good knowledge of statistical programming languages (including SAS)
IDC Technologies Inc.
Mail to: Akash.email@example.com
Empowering Technologies Services
Remote Services | IT Services | BPO |
IT Consulting | Staffing Solutions |