urgent :: Role:: Technical Project Manager :: Location:: Sunnyvale, CA(100% Onsite)
Posted 11 months ago
Role:: Technical Project Manager
Location:: Sunnyvale, CA(100% Onsite)
Roles and Responsibility:
- Responsible for coordinating team activities and taking the ownership of project execution
- Expertise in product development or product validation cycle
- Experience in all phases of Software Test Life Cycle, Agile Methodology
- Expertise in handling System Level Testing of consumer products
- Responsible for cross-functional liaisons that build bridges between teams, departments, and orgs through relationships
- Coordinate activity between team and track progress, Status reporting to customer, Monitor project schedule
- Capture data from multiple team and share it with stakeholders.
- Connect a development team, testing team, a group of product managers who design the business requirement, list of other engineers like system engineers, and stakeholders.
- Anchor status meetings within team and with customer
- Should be responsible for identifying and resolving dependencies, adhering to quality standards, escalating schedule risks, identifying mitigation options
- Candidate should have good presentation skills and be able to provide executive level status reporting as well as proficiency in using online project tracking tools.
- Should be ready to extend the responsibility in Hiring Process, Team Building, Careers & Training Development, Knowledge Management, Team Mentoring
- Should be experienced in leading team, delegating work, monitoring work progress, KPI tracking and Status Reporting
- Should be able to review and update user stories to write test scenarios
- Capable of providing valuable inputs to Test Automation requirements and development
- Analyzing test execution results and create Defect Report and Test Execution Status report.
- Proficiency in any project tracking tools like Azure and JIRA.
- Experience in project estimation and proposal submission to customer
- Experience in functional requirements reviews with product management and marketing teams
- Prior experience in coordinating Onboarding activities, Asset shipment & tracking
- Knowledge of DevOps pipeline and production environment.
- Basic experience with Project Finance Management tools
Rishika Tripathi | US IT Recruiter
3B Staffing LLC
Direct: 9735537753 Extension 494
485B US Highway 1 S, STE 300, Iselin, New Jersey 08830, United States