Urgently Required ==>> Full Stack Developer- Lead – Remote
Job Title: Full Stack Developer- Lead
This role is a hands-on design, development, and software engineering position, working across the technical stack: front-end development, backend REST API creation/integration, and message and event-based patterns. It requires the strong ability to architect, design, develop, and deliver: business applications, APIs, customer portals, platforms, and mobile applications. Your work will be grounded within two areas: leading a diverse agile team and impacting the software engineering designs across many teams.
- Technical team leadership, focusing on practical & effective design & development.
- Training and mentorship to other software engineers.’
- Accountable for large cross-functional technical deliverables, working closely with a Product Owner (PO).
- Maturing the software engineering practice through creation and adoption of the latest best practices and standards.
- Strategic application architecture, 3rd-party integrations, and engineering design review.
- Analysis and Design of Application Interfaces & Integrations.
- Analysis and Design of New Web and Mobile Applications & Refactoring existing code.
- Development of Specified Designs & Delivery of Integrated Unit Testing.
- Maturing of Design and Development practices (TDD, CI/CD, code quality/coverage, etc.)
- Knowledge of various SDLC methodologies: Agile, Iterative, Waterfall.
Pyramid Consulting, Inc.
Senior Executive – Resourcing